Saugatuck Good Government

Friday, June 09, 2006

Starting out

Well, here we go!

Having grown up in Allegan and Saugatuck, and since 1949 spent summers here on the farm,
my wife, Katharine House Allen and I are very much interested in seeing good government in the area. Since our "farm" is in the township, I will concentrate on that area.

Most recently, we have heard of plans for a bike path along Holland St./Washington Rd. This proposed path will encroach on adjoining properties along the route. I have seen the plan, and on the surface it appears to be a good idea. HOWEVER - I have seen nothing in the Commercial Record about this - not in the news, not in the Township minutes, not anywhere. I have checked the Township website, and there seems to be no reference to it there either. So, my question:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Anyone with good answers or comments, please come on board.

For more of my stuff, check WWW.AngryGranp.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home