Saugatuck Good Government

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, it's been some days, and no comments. I guess everyone in the Saugatuck area is happy with the ways things are going. I'm not sure that I am, but that's my opinion.

I do wonder about the way the township board is operating. I repeat, I haven't see anything about the propsed bike path in the townshop minutes, in any articles in the Commercial Record, nor on the township website. Answers to my questions to Phil Quade have been vague and not informative at all. I understand that the township doesn't have the money at present to carry out this proposal. I would hope that affected property owners would be asking many good questions at board meetings. If I were there, I surely would be.

So - how about it? Anyone concerned about this at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home