Saugatuck Good Government

Sunday, July 02, 2006

What is going on - update

Well, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone in the township reads the Commercial Record? Or is on the internet? It would seem to me that the red flags I've been flying should certainly trigger someone to make some observations - even that I'm way off base!

I don't care for government that attempts to push something through, apparently on the whim of one of it's functionaries. And without documentation for it's major feature! That has a bad stink to it in my experience.

Oh, well, we get what we ask for, or in this case, what we don't question. If you aren't upset by this flagrant misuse of administrative power; if you aren't bothered by so many tax dollars being spent on unnecessary construction; if you are so indolent and lazy that you can't even get up off your duff and do anything, so be it. But don't complain later that you were "taken in", that your taxes are too high, etc.

You have been placed on notice.

What is going on here?

1 Comments:

  • I hope some compromise can be reached in this. Maybe a 6' strip could be added to the existing bike way of 4', and that would do it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home